My Presentation

1) Paper No. 1 ( The Renaissance Literature )
     Topic :- The Symbols In The Play "Hamlet"
     to evaluate my presentation click here



Symbols in the play "Hamlet" from Devangibagohil
to evaluate my presentation click here


2) Paper No. 2 (The Neoclassical Literature)
     Topic :- Characteristic of Neoclassical Age
     to evaluate my presentation click here



characteristics of Neoclassiclal Age from Devangibagohil

    to evaluate my presentation click here


3) Paper No. 3 (Literary Theory & Criticism)
     Topic :- Literary Terms - Chorus, Tragic Hero, Deus ex Machina
       
      To evaluate my presentation click here



litearary terms Chorus, Deus Ex Machina, Tragic Hero from Devangibagohil

To evaluate my presentation click here

4) Paper No. 4 ( Indian Writing In English )
     Topic :- Tagore as a novelist
     To evaluate my presentation click here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminism in "To The Lighthouse" Paper No.-9

Critical Analysis of "The Things Fall Apart"

Robert Frost as a Nature Poet Paper No.-10