ePortfolio


Hello! Friends and Readers,

You all are welcome to view my ePortfolio. I am Devangiba Gohil, student from Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University from Bhavnagar, Gujarat (India). 

I have completed my B.A (Bachelors of Arts) with English from Nandkuvarba Mahila College. And then I joined the M.A (Masters of Arts) with English course in this Department.

You are viewing the ePortfolio of Devangiba Gohil. As a part of my ELT - 2 Paper Project, this site is prepared under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Dilip Barad Sir.

Here I'm sharing my ePortfolio link. Click here to view my eportfolio.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminism in "To The Lighthouse" Paper No.-9

Critical Analysis of "The Things Fall Apart"

Robert Frost as a Nature Poet Paper No.-10